|Work in progress|
- My stripey housemate stayed with me rather than dashing off in horror when the electric clippers fire up.
- It's safer particularly when balanced precariously on a step ladder - no electric lead to snip through (and yes, dear reader, I have done it!) or trip over.
- I didn't have to waste time trying to unravel said electric lead because we all know that however carefully you put it away, some nasty 'flex goblin' ties it in knots when you're not looking!
- You save money on electricity (you can take the girl out of the North.....).
- I could actually hear the birds chirping and even enjoyed the organ playing hymns in the baptist chapel across the road.
- I didn't spook any horses going past.
- It was better for my back as the hand shears are much lighter BUT it was still a good work out for the bingo wings, which, as I get older, are more determined than ever to help me become airborne!